you know a lot of boys think i like them but
you're the only one
you will be up on anything
because you're the best one right
you're the fucking best and it always will be the same.
always the one i will like better on anything
you can have my heart
you can have everything
because i know you worth it
everything im doing, everything im going through..
you worth it.
you will be up on anything babe.
you make me feel happy even when i am sad
you make my heart go crazy
you make my life go happy
and you make me smile
you know some guys think i like them but
you're the only one.
you will be up on anything.
you make me feel better
you make me feel the best
you make my heart go crazy
and you make me go crazy as well.
i will be always there
always when you need me i will be there for you
you're perfect.
i cant see anything wrong with you.
well maybe you dont feel the same about me but
i dont care
you will always be up on anything
i love you,
i love your hair,
i love your eyes,
i love your smile!
i love the way you talk
i love the way you joke
i love everything
but i dont love the way you treat me..
but its ok because it doesnt matter ok
it will not change anything.
i had to notice by myself how much i needed you.
you will be up on anything!
you will always be the best
you will always be the one
you will always be the one i ever wanted.
it doesnt change.
it will never change.
my love for you is forever and forever doesnt end.
im sorry if i sound weird but
baby you will be always up on anything!
because you're the best!
my friends told me i had an obssesion,
i told them i was in love.
when i met you my heart told me what love meant.
love means everything for you,
it means that it's good but it can be bad,
it can be really sad,
it's really sad for me right now but i'm smilling,
because i know you're the best,
now i found out why the other guys are never the same as you,
the other guys always sound stupid,
the other guys always sound gay,
the other guys always sound dumb,
the other guys never sound like you.
the way you are, the way you were
and the way you will be are always the best.
im sorry if im crazy for you but
why would i not be if you are so perfect?
why would i not love you?
because you dont love me?
but i know one day you will!
im the best for you,
its from another life,
thats why its so big,
thats why it will never end!
its like up on anything,
i would give up my life for you.
i would do anything for you.
because you are the best.
the best i ever had.
and the best i will have again.
because i can!
because i want!
and because i will!
i can spend whatever on it
i can do anything for it!
it will always worth it.
you worth anything.
you make me love,
you make me happy,
you can make me sad but
it will worth it in the end
because i came here to love you
and you came here to love me
i know it,
i bet you i'm right.
my love is bigger than anything.
its sweeter than anything.
i love you baby.
because you can make me smile even when im crying
you can make me smile when im sad
you can be the best even if you're not
you are the only one
the only one who will always be up on anything.
the only one that i can actually love.
because you showed me what love meant and now i know what love is
and i know love doesnt end.
real love doesnt end.
you're the half of heart i need
you're what i need
you're what i want!
you are the one i will always miss
you are the one i will always cry for
you are the one i will always love
it's true,
it hurts me but it's true!
i know its true.
i know we should be together.
i know we will grow up together!
i know i met you in another life and
i know i'm here to make you happy again.
yes i sound crazy,
yes i sound stupid,
yes i sound really gay but
it's true.
its bigger then anything,
you will be up on anything,
you will always be the best one.
i can tell you.
you are the best ever. and
you will always be...

























TUESDAY 16/02/2010.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário