the things i hate about you.




i hate the way you stare.
i hate the way you dont even care.


ok

i hate the way you ''play''
and even more how you dont stay.



i hate your smile
i hate your hair

i hate when i see you and i get no air.



i hate the way you think,
and the way you wink.

the way you think makes me angry, the way you wink makes me
nervous.




i hate the way you forget,
and the way i want to hug you and you wont let.


i hate how much you're afraid,
to love in my own way.


i hate how you hate chocolate,
and how sweet you still are.

i hate your hates,
and i still hate your loves.



i hate the way you like same things as me,
i hate the way you dont see it.



i hate how you lie,
and how you're not mine.



i hate the way you made me cry,
and the way you didnt try.




i hate how you make me feel, and even how i like you still.


i hate your drugs
but you are mine.



i hate how you flirt
and how you are such a jerk.



i hate how i hate you,
and even more how i love you.


i hate so much your lies and how you make me cries.

i hate that bullshit you made me go through,
i hate the shit my life turned to because of you.




i hate your jokes,
i hate what you chose.


i hate your hugs,
and how i wish to heard your words.



i hate the way you used me,
and i hate the reason i didnt use you.


i hate how you ignore,
and i hate how you're always not sure.

i hate how i annoy you,
and how much you say that.



i hate why you cant be next to me,
and hate how you dont kiss me.

i hate how you love her,
i hate how im better than her.

i hate how you act,
i hate how you make me feel.



i hate how you always do that,
and i hate that im afraid you always will.


i hate that she loves you,
i hate that i love you more.
i hate that you dont love both.



maybe i hate everything on you,
or maybe im just lying that i hate you.




i hate that i loved you,
i hate that i love you,
and i hate the reason you make me love you,

i hate the reason that you're perfect, i hate that you're not mine.



i hate how i tried,
i hate how i cried.





i hate how much i love you,
and how much i need you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário