love makes you cry, maybe it makes you smile but in the end it
makes you cry.
sometimes i want to die because i know i wanna stop to cry but
i cant because
i met you, and since that i loved you.
love means death, i bet it does.
i bet love is nothing
i bet its just a word that liars like to use
when you used to say you loved me i used to trust you.
now you say you hate me and i trust you more.
it sucks when you love,
it sucks when that person doesnt love you
and gosh i need you!
and please get it i love you.









You

You make me wanna cry.
You make me wanna die.
Sometimes it's funny but now saying that, it isn't.
It was good when i met you,
It was awesome when you lied that you loved me.
I used to love your lies,
They used to make me happy.
But when I saw the real you,
I cried.
I said I was gonna die!
It seems easy for you to say you dont love me.
But its hard for me to say i dont love you.
It seems easy for me to love you
But it seems hard for you to understand how much i want you next
to me.
It was funny when we played your game,
your game of lies,
it was funny when i used to trust you.
It was funnier when you made me cry!
It was more funny when i wanted to die.
You dont know how much i cried
You think you're perfect
and you think you're the best.
I'm sorry, but you made me see that
You're ugly.
You're not funny.
You're not a good person.
You're mean.
You smell like shit.
You don't know what love means.
You don't even know how to spell.


But Don't Worry baby I'm never gonna tell anyone that you
don't have anyfeelings.
I'm never gonna tell anyone how much I cried.
I used to cry every morning, every day, and every night.
Yes, It was Really sad.
It was sad when you left me.
It was sad when you lied to me.
It was sad when you used me.
And it was more sad when I saw everything that was happening and
I noticed that
I would do anything for you.
I would even try to kill myself for you. I actually tried to. :x
I would stop eating because of you.
I would loose all my real friends because of you.
I would notice that there is no me without you.
I'm sorry,
I'm sorry for trying to make you stay,
I'm sorry for crying for you.
I'm sorry for being scared of loving someone else because of you.
I'm sorry for being stupid.
I'm really sorry for being ugly.
I'm more sorry for not being funny.
I'm sorry for not being enough to you.
I just wanted you to know that I love you.


Because baby you're actually the best, maybe you're not the best
for some people but you are the best for rafa.
And when i grow up and if i see you i will run for you and tell you
that i never forgot you. And never will. Maybe that's not our time,
Maybe there is no
time for us. But, baby, you're not mine i guess, i wish you were!
i wish you were here
and i cry because of it. im sorry.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário