i changed my look to emo
i changed my smile to crying
i changed my friends to nothing
i changed pop to hip-hop
i changed my best friend to computer
i changed my healthy life to not eating
i changed the guy i liked for you
i changed my heart to broken and it worths nothing to you.



im not calling you baby anymore.
im not saying i love you anymore.
im not acting like i like you anymore.
im not changing my mind and my opnion about you till
you see that you love me.









im everything you could have and you still dont see it?!
i changed my friends and you still didnt want me.
i changed my clothes and you still didnt want me.
i changed my style and you still didnt want me.
i changed my life and you still didnt want me.
i changed my hair and you still didnt want me.
i changed my songs and you still didnt want me.
i changed my way to dance and you still didnt want me.
i changed my way to be and you still didnt want me.
i changed my way to talk and you still didnt want me.
i changed everything and you still dont want me.
what do i have to do?
i need to have wings?
i need to be the hottest girl in the world?
i need to be a nerd?
i need to be the best in sports?
i need to know how to sing?
i need to be the funniest person ever?
i need to be the most bitchy girl ever?
what do i need to be????
i need to be like.. her?
right?
is that what you want me to be?
you want me to be fat like her?
you want me to have pimples all over my face like her?
you want me to be ugly like her?
you want me to drink like her?
you want me to have sex like her?
you want me to be a slut like her?
you want me to..
you do...
but..
im not changing to that bad for you.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário