it hurts
it sucks
it hurts me so bad to know that i love someone who doesnt give
a shit about me,
it makes me cry so much
i dont know what to do right?
PLEASE GOD MAKE ME GO TO INNES'S HOUSE AND
SEE CHRIS ON THE BUS.
pleeeeeeease and he will see me and he will be like OMG I STIL
LOVE HER!
pleeeeaase do that !
i miss your smile seriously i miss you so much
there is only one thing i care about and its you ):



i wanted to know sometimes what people think about me and
about what i do,
like i wanted to know if they hate me or if
they like me or if they love me,
because i just wish i knew if people think im pretty or
not, i dont think im pretty
but like some ppl do its weird.. anyway im listening to
hero by mariah carey and
im actually listening to all of her depressed songs haah
and im picturing one day
me and innes talking on the bus and chris like next to us listening
to all but not talking to us and me not looking at him and
him thinking '' omg why is she
so awesome and perfect? '' haha .. god please make
this moment be true :P lols



ps: I LOVE NOTEPAD! lol l l l l l l l l its awesome D:

btw i need to go to the toilet DDD: brb

back, omggg im having diahea lol i shudnt say that but idc :S lol.

i need a boyfriend! seriously, maybe if i find the perfect
boyfriend i would forget ----- ?

yeah.. like idk :s lol i was watching tv and there is that
guy that reminds me of that person
SOOOOOOO MUCH! and that guy is like sooooooooooooo
cute like that person, i just felt like
hugging the tv :( seriously if my mum wasnt next to me
i would hug the tv D: lol
sad i know ahahaha . i just wish he could hug meeeeeeeeeeeee
and love meeeee and aaaaaaaaarg ):

we belong together (8) awwwwwwwwww. that was sweet
i know lol ):
i thought anyguy would like a perfect girlfriend, but he doesnt..
so he is gay? or he is a girl ? :/ lol


hehe, i think if i dont talk about him i wont like him ? :S
its confusing how much i feel inside for
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim <3
i know i belong with him and he belongs with me!!!!!!!!111111111
11111 okkkkkkk he does, he is mine, he needs
to cry for me, he needs to feel love for me!
he needs to feel sorry for everything he did ):




i loved him so much ..........he didnt love me ...
like at alllllll DDDDD:





0 comentários:

Postar um comentário