i dont know what to do with my life anymore
i hate my mum.
i hate my dad.
i hate my ''friends''.
i hate everything.
except chris.
it sucks when you only have one reason to live,
and that reason wants you to die.
it sucks.










i loved you once,
i love you still.
i always have and i always will.















i think i might die.
because without you i rather cry.









you showed me perfection,
i showed you love.
you didnt want love,
so you took from me the perfection,
but i left with you my love.







i bet one day the stars will come down,
that day you will see me and notice what you lost.




















i think i'm gonna cry,
because i know i wanna die.
















you were everything to me,
i was one of the girls to you,
you still are everything to me,
now i am the worse person in the world for you.











i liked when you said you loved me,
i didnt like when i found out it wasnt true.

















one of the differences between boys and girls is,
that girls have feelings, boys have lies.









i wanted you to show me your love.














i gave you my heart!
NOW GIVE IT BACK DICKHEAD!?














Thank you guys, i hope you like it. xo

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário